Berwyn is our largest space sleeping up to 8 people in two bell tents. There is a large, undercover kitchen and dining area and a private composting toilet. There is a lovely balcony area for you to enjoy the views over the Berwyn and Snowdonia mountains and you have your own fire pit. The hot showers are just a short hop across the field.
The tents are situated around a huge kitchen and dining area, which has a gorgeous oak side board, complete with gas hob, running water and sink. We designed this space so that should the weather be less than glorious there is plenty of room for everyone to stay dry and enjoy themselves!
There is a large private sun deck out the back, perfect for lounging around in the hammock or enjoying the stunning views over to the Berwyn mountain range, one of the Wales’ last true wilderness areas.
Just below the sun deck there is a lovely wide staircase down (which doubles up as a great space to perch for a cold beer!) to the fire pit and the private composting toilet. As this is the last deck in the field, it feels like your own secret campsite completely hidden away from the rest of the world. Here you and your group of family and friends can kick back and relax, safe in the knowledge that you won’t disturb anyone or be disturbed!
And should the evenings turn chilly, both the tents have wood burning stoves in them, together with lots of cosy blankets, thick duvets and crisp white linen on real beds. Plus, hot water bottles for keeping tootsies toastie when the nights turn chilly. And we can provide playing cards and board games which are perfect for entertaining everyone and offer a welcome alternative to smartphones and iPads!
What’s included in the price
- Luxury bedding, linen, blankets and cushions
- A basket of logs, kindling and firelighters
- Milk, tea, coffee and hot chocolate plus kitchen essentials
- Pots, pans, mugs, glasses and crockery
- Washing up equipment and tea towels
- Chairs for sitting around the campfire
- Two hammocks!
- Full use of our hill fort, communal games cabin and pool table
- During the school summer holidays – check out our programme of free bushcraft and farm activities on our Accommodation homepage
What you need to bring with you
- Towels for the showers
- Food and drink
- Personal toiletries