With stunning views over to Snowdonia, this bell tent sleeps up to 4 and has a striking hazel hurdle balcony, perfect for those with younger children or small dogs. There is also a private camp kitchen and individual composting toilet. The hot showers are just a short wander across the field.
As well as real comfy beds, crisp white bed linen and lots of cosy blankets and cushions, you will also find lots of romantic lanterns, perfect for setting the mood with some scented tea lights (which, of course, we provide for you). We can provide lots of board games and The Forge playing cards so you can kick back and forget about the modern world and all its pressures for a while. There’s also a wood burning stove so you can snuggle up nice and cosy when the sun goes down.
Outside Idris has a gorgeous hazel hurdle balcony with a picnic table and what we like to call ‘the bar’ – a wide wooden ledge all the way around, just perfect for holding cups of tea or ice cold bottles of beer from the cool box. The balcony is also the most private of all of our tents and completely enclosed so you do really feel like you are in your own little world. As with all our tents there is a private campfire with lots of camping chairs and a hammock for relaxing in. Plus, you have your own composting toilet which is set back into the woods.
Idris is located right in the middle of the field and directly in front of our Iron Age hill fort which allows very easy access to the communal fire circle and seating on the top of the hill – ideal for a romantic sundowner or perhaps a spot of star gazing.
What’s included in the price
- Luxury bedding, linen, blankets and cushions
- A basket of logs, kindling and firelighters
- Milk, tea, coffee and hot chocolate plus kitchen essentials
- Pots, pans, mugs, glasses and crockery
- Washing up equipment and tea towels
- Chairs for sitting around the campfire
- A hammock!
- Full use of our hill fort, communal games cabin and pool table
- During the school summer holidays – check out our programme of free bushcraft and farm activities on our Accommodation homepage
What you need to bring with you
- Towels for the showers
- Food and drink
- Personal toiletries