We are looking for a reliable, independent and practical person to work two days a week at The Forge this summer.
We are looking for a reliable, independent and practical person to work two days a week at The Forge in Corwen, starting in mid-May.
Tasks will include:
- Mowing and strimming
- General repairs and maintenance
- Fencing and upkeep of new woodland
- General gardening duties
- Help with livestock as required
We are looking for someone who is:
- Good at solving problems and using their own initiative
- Keen to learn new skills
- Passionate about rewilding and sustainable land management
- Preferably has experience of using ride-on mowers, chainsaws and strimmers (but not essential)
- Happy to work alone or as part of a team
- Comfortable working outdoors all year round
- Holds a full clean driving licence
This will be a freelance position paid at an hourly rate commensurate with experience.
If you are interested please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org before the 30th April for more information.